👋 We’re Hiring a Customer Training & Readiness Lead
📍 Location: Hybrid (Remote + Southampton HQ + Travel)
At Alliants, we're on a mission to transform every customer engagement into something exceptional. We believe in working smart together to push the boundaries of company culture and create future-proof customer experiences.
Are you passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences and helping organisations deliver on their brand promises?
Join us as a Customer Training & Readiness Lead in our growing Customer Deployment & Readiness team! 🚀
Reporting to the Customer Deployment & Readiness Lead, this role will be a pivotal part of the training and readiness of the staff on each property site, and in turn, the embedding of the Alliants products into their day to day operational activities and guests experience.
The Customer Training & Readiness lead will be a strong collaborator, working seamlessly across the deployment team, partnering proactively and effectively with the Customer Success organisation to ensure continuity of customer experience and interaction as well as with our wider internal teams (such as Sales and Consulting) to maintain a high level of understanding of the Product and ability to train customers/demo it effectively as part of the wider internal Alliants education programme.
As this is a new role in the organisation, and a pivotal part of a new deployment structure, there are no direct reports and this role will be both shaping the future training collateral, approach and delivering training content to customers.
This role requires proactive and independent working and thinking, someone who excels at building confidence and delivering through others and strives to deliver excellence to our customers.
Some key areas you’ll be working on:
- Development of a comprehensive Customer training and readiness strategy for Alliants
- Explore ways to scale training efforts efficiently, such as leveraging e-learning platforms, automated onboarding processes, and self-service resources
- Refresh the existing Alliants training content to build a set of (evergreen) materials such as user guides, videos, webinars, tutorials, and documentation to effectively educate users on the product's features, functionalities, and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the product's features, updates, and industry trends Continuously refine training materials to reflect any changes and improvements to the product
- Ownership of the Alliants product training curriculum and training approach
- Strong understanding of each brand and properties product commitment in order to build agendas that will ensure relevant training sessions for them and in turn boost their confidence in the tool
- Deliver curated training (from baseline collateral) to our customers during the deployment process
- Building relationships with key staff on property to understand concerns in utilising the product in order to intervene with additional training or adoption support with the allocated Customer Success Manager
- Train internal teams (including Sales, Customer Success, Consulting and Deployment teams) on the product's features, benefits, and use cases, ensuring that they are well-equipped to answer customer questions and provide support
- Work closely with the product management and marketing teams to ensure that training resources are ready and available prior to product launches or major updates, this includes coordinating training sessions and communication plans
- Identify key metrics to measure training success and gather feedback from customers, internal teams, and partners about the training programs and materials, using this feedback to continuously improve the training content and approach
- Ensuring a base level of competence in delivery product training across the core deployment team and a key group of resources who can be matrixed into the training and readiness team as demand requires
Important to have:
- Understanding of the Hospitality environment from a technology provider or operational perspective
- Exceptional communication skills, able to explain the same feature in a variety of ways to ensure individuals/role context can understand.
- Be a proactive, self-starter who can work independently as well as within a team
- Strong multi-tasking skills, able to balance multiple customer priorities and demands concurrently
- Able to manage difficult discussions and situations in a calm, professional and pragmatic manner
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
Alliants, established in 2009, is dedicated to producing customer engagement technologies and services that pave the way for a more human, sustainable, and promising future for hospitality.
At Alliants, we are all in for our people and our industry.
What’s in it for you?
We know we all work better in an autonomous, collaborative, diverse and equitable space. To support you in becoming the best version of yourself, we offer you:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Up to 10% annual bonus
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 25 days holiday + public holidays
✈️ Digital Nomad: travel abroad while working for 30 days a year
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
👪 Life Insurance
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 Pension with matched employer contribution
🛍️ Customised onboarding kit
🎒 £1,500 training and development budget each year
🌳 To celebrate you joining the team we will plant a Great Oak tree
Alliants celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.