👋 We’re Hiring a Enterprise Sales Executive
📍 Location: Remote, Miami (+ domestic and international travel)
💸 Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 (+OTE up to double your salary)
At Alliants, we're on a mission to transform every customer engagement into something exceptional. We believe in working smart together to push the boundaries of company culture and create future-proof customer experiences.
Are you passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences and helping organisations deliver on their brand promises?
Join us as a Enterprise Sales Executive in our growing Sales & Marketing team! 🚀
The Enterprise Sales Executive role underpins Alliants’ growth and will assume responsibility for identifying, generating, managing and closing opportunities for the Alliants Experience Platform (AXP) and associated products.
Reporting to the VP of Sales (North America) this role will also be responsible for building a robust prospect pipeline, delivering on agreed targets and sales strategies, whilst ensuring the integrity and client facing reputation of Alliants is upheld.
The role requires you to take a proactive approach to outbound enterprise sales, where you will be responsible in creating and nurturing those relationships. Unlike positions with pre-existing account lists, you will be responsible for establishing new connections, understanding client needs, and tailoring solutions. Ensuring our customers' experience is at the core of every decision Alliants makes.
Some key areas you’ll be working on:
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and close business relationships and new business opportunities
- Perform outbound calls and engage prospects via email, social media, exhibitions, events etc
- Lead qualification
- Working with our Sales team, Senior Leaders and Product Consultants on all opportunities
- Conduct remote and face to face appointments/demos
- Prepare and submit tailored proposals/SOWs
- Handle queries and objections to remove barriers to the sale
- Ensure buy-in from all stakeholders influencing the decision
- Negotiate commercial conditions with senior execs
- Secure the account and ensure a smooth transition to the onboarding/customer success team
- Ensuring account notes and activity notes are logged in CRM, and a disciplined management of all opportunities within our CRM Salesforce
Important to have:
- Hospitality or hospitality technology background (advantageous to have SaaS experience)
- Proven success in a dynamic and highly competitive sales environment.
- Demonstrable success with both inbound and outbound sales activity
- Flawless presentation skills; nimble and able to adapt on the fly to address the customer’s pain points
- Data/process centric approach
- Faultless verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Self-starter, target focused, used to managing your own time in order to optimise results against measurable KPIs
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
Alliants, established in 2009, is dedicated to producing customer engagement technologies and services that pave the way for a more human, sustainable, and promising future for hospitality.
At Alliants, we are all in for our people and our industry.
What’s in it for you?
We know we all work better in an autonomous, collaborative, diverse and equitable space. To support you in becoming the best version of yourself, we offer you:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Up to 10% annual bonus
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 33 days holiday including US public holidays
✈️ Digital Nomad: travel abroad while working for 30 days a year
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 401(k) Plan
🎒 $1,850 training and development budget each year
🌳 To celebrate you joining the team we will plant a Great Oak tree
Alliants celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.