👋 We’re Hiring a Customer Deployment Consultant
📍 Location: Hybrid (Remote + Southampton HQ + Travel)
At Alliants, we're on a mission to transform every customer engagement into something exceptional. We believe in working smart together to push the boundaries of company culture and create future-proof customer experiences.
Are you passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences and helping organisations deliver on their brand promises?
Join us as a Customer Deployment Consultant in our growing Customer Deployment & Readiness team! 🚀
The Customer Deployment Consultant role underpins Alliants’ ability to meet our product growth ambition, by not only deploying and configuring our products for our customers, but also building relationships with properties and brands to allow longevity in the relationship and personalise the experience for them.
Reporting to the Customer Deployment & Readiness Lead, this role will be a pivotal part of deployment and embedding the Alliants products into the customer property/brands. Spanning technical setup, configuration, adoption preparation and data migration/preparation, the resources taking on the Customer Deployment Consultant role will likely have a ‘specialist’ area within the end to end process.
Customer Deployment Consultants will be strong collaborators, working across the internal Alliants teams to quickly action tasks, unblock challenges as well as across customer teams, where they will be the ‘face of’ Alliants to the customer operational counterparts.
Being creative problem solvers and methodical thinkers, our Customer Deployment Consultants are able to work proactively and independently as effectively as within a team, and strive to drive delivery excellence to our customers in all they do.
Some key areas you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a seamless transition from the sales phase to deployment.
- Being a proactive member of the team to ensure that each deployment of the Alliants product to a customer property is completed on time and to planned budget.
- Technical set up of customer / property / brand information into AXP in preparation for deployment.
- Configuration of customer credentials to enable integrations between AXP and other integrating systems in the customer ecosystem.
- Review, manipulation or entry to data (manually or via interface) of existing customer or guest data required to be live in the system in advance of go live.
- Procurement, set-up and/or configuration of messaging channels required based on client order form
- Configuration of the Content Management System (CMS) for the customer property / brand and supporting the customer to load their content.
- Creation of landing pages, short URLs and/or QR codes to enable on-property ‘marketing’ and launch of AXP to drive adoption support and uptake.
- Supporting the Customer Training & Readiness Consultant in the preparation of the client environment to enable training and platform readiness orientation sessions.
- Owning / driving clear and constructive communications with the customer through the deployment process to ensure alignment, awareness and engagement.
- Identification of any potential blockers or challenges in the deployment process and escalating promptly to the Customer Deployment Lead to allow interventions to occur / communications to take place as needed.
- Working with the Alliants Deployment development team to ensure that bugs / blockers identified during the deployment process are proactively addressed and longer term fixes (where workaround if required to go live) are passed back into the Product backlog for addressing as part of the core product.
- Ensure all activities are clearly populated in the deployment JIRA board and statuses and notes are accurate and up to date.
- Support the evergreen nature of our documentation by providing updates, suggestions to internal process documents, and customer facing training / user guides / FAQs.
- Driving improvements through the process and looking for opportunities to refine / automate or re-engineer steps we take to deliver excellent customer deployment experience.
- Ensure all information is captured in a consistent way to allow successful handover from the Customer Development team to the Alliants Support (technical) and Customer Success (adoption, relationship management) teams.
Important to have:
- Hospitality or other strong customer service focused industry experience, ideally a front line or delivery capacity
- Strong process oriented/structured approach to work and process optimisation skills
- Forward thinking, self-starter who can problem solve and get the job done
- Adaptable person who can thrive both in Independently as well as part of a team
- Experience working with JIRA for activity management
- Confidence in interacting directly with customers across all levels - from IT and Operations Directors to Front Desk agents and housekeeping staff
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken)
- Effective at forging relationships and building confidence in customers
Nice to have:
- Project Management, Delivery or Business Analysis experience
- Experience working with other technology products in the hospitality landscape (PMS, TMS, CMS, Service Optimisation tools, Payment platforms)
- Deployment Analyst/Consultant experience in an IT delivery organisation
- SaaS integration and deployment experience (including being part of a ‘war room’ team)
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
The Alliants Way is caring about building thoughtful customer experiences with simplicity. For our people to do that, we know we all work better in an autonomous, collaborative, diverse and equitable space, where we strive for balance that naturally drives innovation.
Alliants, established in 2009, is dedicated to producing customer engagement technologies and services that pave the way for a more human, sustainable, and promising future for hospitality.
At Alliants, we are all in for our people and our industry.
What’s in it for you?
By joining Alliants, you become part of a team that values inclusion, transparency, learning and development.
Our commitment is to support you in becoming the best version of yourself, fostering your personal and professional growth. We offer you:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Up to 10% annual bonus
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 25 days holiday + public holidays
✈️ Digital Nomad: travel abroad while working for 30 days a year
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
👪 Life Insurance
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 Pension with matched employer contribution
🛍️ Customised onboarding kit
🎒 £1,500 training and development budget each year
🌳 We plant a Great British Oak tree to celebrate you joining the team - as Alliants grows, so do our forests
Alliants celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.