👋 We’re Hiring a Customer Deployment & Readiness Lead
📍 Location: Hybrid (Remote + Southampton HQ + Travel)
At Alliants, we're on a mission to transform every customer engagement into something exceptional. We believe in working smart together to push the boundaries of company culture and create future-proof customer experiences.
Are you passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences and helping organisations deliver on their brand promises?
Join us as a Customer Deployment & Readiness Lead in our growing Customer Deployment & Readiness team! 🚀
The Customer Deployment & Readiness Lead role underpins Alliants’ ability to meet our product growth ambition, by not only leading a team of cross-skills resources that will allow us to deploy and configure our products for our customers, but also ensure they are appropriately trained and engaged so that they able to truly see the value and purpose of the product and the role Alliants can play, in helping the drive operational improvements and guest experience enhancements throughout the day.
Reporting to the SVP Services, this role will be pivotal in ensuring a planned, structured and disciplined delivery approach is taken to all properties that our products are deployed to. Orchestrating many parallel deployments at once, the role is driving project management process, discipline and governance into the process to also allow Alliants to deploy the product at scale and pace. Relationships, team management, and a constant thirst for efficiency and process improvement/automation will be critical to success.
The Alliants Customer Deployment & Readiness Lead will be a strong collaborator, communication, mentor and coach - to team members, leaders and to our customers. The role also has a privileged position to build greater awareness and understanding of the customer landscape and operational ambition, opening up insight to potential greater opportunities for Alliants to work with the customer in the Consulting and Services side of the business.
Some key areas you’ll be working on:
- Ultimately responsible for managing and directing the deployment team, and any other matrixed resources, to deliver each deployment of the Alliants product to a customer property on time and to planned budget
- Defining and managing governance around key transition points of the deployment process, such as accepting the transition of a ‘sold’ customer opportunity and transitioning the deployed and trained property from the deployment team to Alliants Support and Customer Success
- Planning and driving delivery of the deployment portfolio
- Clearly communicating progress, blockers and resourcing needs to SVP Services and the SLT
- Owning communications with customers to ensure a ‘no surprise’ culture in our deployment activities
- Driving a ‘customer first’ mindset across the deployment team
- Managing the Customer Deployment Consultants and deployment development resources to ensure deployment project timelines are met and any prioritisation decisions are made promptly
- Build early collaboration between deployment team and customer / brand assigned Customer Success Manager and Support team / focal point to ensure smooth engagement and transition post-deployment
- Ensuring consistent project data capture and tooling used across deployment processes
Important to have:
- First hand experience working in a hospitality environment (customer facing, operations or management)
- 3+ years as a project manager, experienced in delivering portfolio of work across multiple customer engagements
- Strong collaborator across internal teams and third party partners and stakeholders
- Technically savvy to be able to manage and direct technical fixes and technical team members
- Tooling experience: Jira, Salesforce, Google-Suite
- Able to manage multiple customer priorities concurrently and make pragmatic decisions
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
The Alliants Way is caring about building thoughtful customer experiences with simplicity. For our people to do that, we know we all work better in an autonomous, collaborative, diverse and equitable space, where we strive for balance that naturally drives innovation.
Alliants, established in 2009, is dedicated to producing customer engagement technologies and services that pave the way for a more human, sustainable, and promising future for hospitality.
At Alliants, we are all in for our people and our industry.
What’s in it for you?
By joining Alliants, you become part of a team that values inclusion, transparency, learning and development.
Our commitment is to support you in becoming the best version of yourself, fostering your personal and professional growth. We offer you:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Up to 10% annual bonus
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 25 days holiday + public holidays
✈️ Digital Nomad: travel abroad while working for 30 days a year
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
👪 Life Insurance
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 Pension with matched employer contribution
🛍️ Customised onboarding kit
🎒 £1,500 training and development budget each year
🌳 We plant a Great British Oak tree to celebrate you joining the team - as Alliants grows, so do our forests
Alliants celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.