👋 We’re Hiring a Web Optimisation Analyst
Location: Remote (UK/Europe), Southampton (HQ), London (Co-Working)
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 DOE
Alliants is on a mission to build the best digital experiences for the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands… and we’re seeking a Web Optimisation Analyst to join our expanding data team. Can you see yourself thriving in an innovative, growing SaaS company?
Join us on our journey, we are all-in on building the future of digital experiences 🚀
At Alliants you will facilitate global brands in making technical decisions aiming to build tomorrow’s business intelligence and IT solutions. You will be responsible for harnessing insight from running A/B and multivariate testing programmes. You will partner and consult with clients, generating and prioritising ideas to develop impactful roadmaps that align with business objectives. We want you to be proactive in turning ideas and user research into test plans, gathering and defining requirements, structuring hypotheses and defining success metrics. Using data, you will influence and educate stakeholders through training and driving best practices.
Some key area’s you’ll be working on:
Develop and deliver a strategy for clients spanning insight, test ideation, test completion, and analysis, supported by a Project Manager and front-end test developers.
- Create a user research strategy and undertake competitive analysis in partnership with the client.
- Create requirements for user research, design, creation and implementation (where required) of user testing, surveys etc. as well as analysis and reporting.
- Create test hypotheses to address issues identified in quantative and qualitative research and use your conversion expertise to create effective solutions.
- Prioritisation of test hypotheses in the context of existing client business strategy, to ensure the most impactful and relevant tests are being run. Understanding of how to schedule tests based on competing traffic and measurement demands.
- Analyse and evaluate experiments - reporting on results and devising iterations on concepts to drive the testing strategy.
- Continue to improve and document internal processes.
Important to have:
- Testing tools (e.g. Optimizely)
- Statistics of A/B testing
- Digital analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- A scripting language (e.g. R, Python SQL)
- Proven record of delivering a conversion rate optimisation program
- Analytical background
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Proficient in Powerpoint or Google Slides
Advantageous to have:
Experience in performing a client-facing leadership role within a relevant technical environment.
- Other testing tools (e.g. Google Optimize)
- Market competitor research
- Survey design experience
- Experience survey design tools (e.g. Survicate)
- Experience with user testing tools (e.g. Userfeel)
- User Testing design experience
- BI Tools (e.g. Power BI, Looker)
- ETL tools (e.g. FiveTran, Data Factory, AWS Glue) to extract and store data.
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
At Alliants we help many of the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands to deliver exceptional experiences through the software we build. Since 2009, we’ve gone all-in and built award-winning mobile apps, chat applications and SaaS products, we’ve changed the face of the digital guest experience and we indulge millions of users each day with our technology.
What’s in it for you?
We’re a friendly, mission-driven bunch that values inclusion, learning and development, and transparency. Check out our benefits:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Up to 10% annual bonus
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 25 days holiday + public holidays
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
👪 10x Life Insurance up to £500k
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 Pension with matched employer contribution
🎒 £1,500 training and development budget each year
Why work at Alliants?
- We work with amazing brands on exciting (but complex) projects
- You can also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor