👋 We’re Hiring a Project Portfolio Administrator
Reports to: SVP Services
Location: Hybrid - 2 Days in HQ Southampton (per week)
Salary: £30k-£40k DOE
Alliants is on a mission to build the best digital experiences for the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands… and we’re seeking a Project Portfolio Administrator to join our expanding Services team. Can you see yourself thriving in an innovative, growing SaaS company?
Join us on our journey, we are all-in on building the future of digital experiences 🚀
The role: Reporting directly to the SVP Services, the candidate must have a strong eye for detail, background in project administration and a passion for Salesforce, as well as enjoy working within an environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and will possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills. The ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities is imperative.
As a Project Portfolio Administrator, you will be joining a fast-paced environment and accomplished Consulting and Delivery team. You will engage regularly across our business with Project and Product Managers, Consultants, and Senior Leadership Team members.
Some key area’s you’ll be working on:
Project Planning & Delivery Governance: You will help our Project Delivery and Consulting teams in using Salesforce and Inspire Planner efficiently. You will support them to ensure they provide accurate and timely data and information, through appropriate planning, to allow streamlined and consistent project reporting and escalation through consistent reporting, dashboards and data capture.
Portfolio Insights: Be our expert on the performance of our projects, understanding how projects are progressing, where escalations are required and what key messages the data in Salesforce and Inspire Planner (our tool set) are telling us. You will be the go-to point of contact for the SVP Services for a snapshot insight into the overall Professional Services Delivery portfolio. You will provide the SVP Services and other SLT members to ensure transparency to key business targets through reporting and dashboards for project delivery, resource utilisation and billability, milestone achievements and financial performance as well as support the evolution of exception based reporting discussions.
Resource management: Understand demand and utilisation of resources across the business, owning the weekly resource forecasting meeting and process around it. Working with project managers to ensure the balance of resourcing across their projects is sustainable and meeting the demands of the project.
Important to have experience with:
- Working independently in a proactive PMO team
- Reading project data and understand what is critical to success to drive exception based reporting and appropriate escalations
- Managing and using Salesforce as an end-to-end business operational tool to manage Sales to Project Delivery and Finance reconciliation
- Building reports, dashboards, and workflows in Salesforce
- Monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
- Liaising with project team members and providing suggestions or solutions to unforeseen issues when needed.
- Preparing project status reports for management review.
- Communicating with Senior Leadership Teams and Customers about the status and progress of their projects.
Advantageous to have experience with:
Experience in Inspire Planner or other native Salesforce PPM tools
- Experience in designing and documenting fit for purpose PMO processes
- Experience in finance tracking and reporting at a project and portfolio level
You don’t need to be a technology expert, or a change professional, to be part of this team. We’re looking for people who enjoy learning, relish finding and getting stuck into problems, don’t mind ambiguity and like collaborating with teams outside of their direct remit.
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
At Alliants we help many of the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands to deliver exceptional experiences through the software we build. Since 2009, we’ve gone all-in and built award-winning mobile apps, chat applications and SaaS products, we’ve changed the face of the digital guest experience and we indulge millions of users each day with our technology.
What’s in it for you?
We’re a friendly, mission-driven bunch that values inclusion, learning and development, and transparency. Check out our benefits:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Up to 10% annual bonus
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 25 days holiday + public holidays
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
👪 10x Life Insurance up to £500k
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 Pension with matched employer contribution
🎒 £1,500 training and development budget each year
What’s important to us?
- We are all-in to supporting healthy hybrid and flexible working arrangements, we’ve made our HQ Southampton a great place to work. When you come to our HQ you’ll find full stocked kitchens (amazing coffee), enough snacks to start a tuck shop, comfy spaces and we’re dog friendly!
- Our workforce is mostly International and remote, but we do our best to keep everyone connected, join our weekly exercise classes, lunch & learns, and other socials
- We plant a Great British Oak each time we have a new starter, so as Alliants grows, our forests grow, and our training and development budgets help you grow too.
Why work at Alliants?
- We work with amazing brands on exciting (but complex) projects
- You can also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor