👋 We’re Hiring a VP, Sales EMEA
Reports to: CEO
Location: Hybrid (Remote + Southampton HQ + International Travel)
Salary: £70k - £90k
Alliants is on a mission to build the best digital experiences for the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands… and we’re seeking a VP, Sales EMEA to join our expanding sales team. Can you see yourself thriving in an innovative, growing SaaS company?
Join us on our journey, we are all-in on building the future of digital experiences 🚀
The Regional VP Sales role underpins Alliants’ growth and will assume responsibility for defining the business’ sales strategy incorporating the best approach to build robust pipelines, seamless customer success onboarding and account management.
Initially reporting to the CEO and over time the SVP Commercial, this role will also be responsible for delivering all sales strategies and ensuring they are correctly communicated with the relevant teams. The role requires you to work closely with our internal team(s) to make sure our customers’ experience is at the core of every decision Alliants makes.
The Regional VP Sales will define, build and scale our sales strategy, in a bold, fast-moving organisation to enable company success. Responsibilities include:
- Conception, development and implementation of sales plans
- Ensuring the implementation of effective sales strategies
- Managing our B2B team
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on sales performance against business objectives and sales targets
- Focusing on net new logos for Alliants Product and referral of leads to Alliants Services
- Reviewing and reporting on all areas of the sales strategies and its implementation
- Championing the Alliants brand both internally and externally
- Managing and improving our channel selling via sales partners
- Collaborating with senior team members across all departments (Marketing, Design, Product & Services) to uncover insights and create innovative sales strategies
- Conducting regular strategic sales analysis to continually refine our sales operation approach from first contact through to account management
- Working to continuously ensure the company sales goals are communicated across the entire organisation
- Understanding of complex sales processes and our USP across all products and services
Important to have:
- Demonstrated progressive experience managing high performing teams, leading and/or delivering sales strategy in a collaborative environment
- Proven experience building and leading a team in a fast-paced, growing company with accountability for financial performance based on return on investment versus KPI’s
- Hands on operational experience in delivering, implementing and reporting on a global level
- Working closely with a marketing team to ensure marketing messages are both relevant and aligned with industry challenges and core area of focus
- Business to business International experience
- Proven track record delivering net new mid-market/enterprise business
It is advantageous to have experience with:
- SaaS product sales
- Hospitality and/or technology software experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- International B2B travel experience
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
At Alliants we help many of the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands to deliver exceptional experiences through the software we build. Since 2009, we’ve gone all-in and built award-winning mobile apps, chat applications and SaaS products, we’ve changed the face of the digital guest experience and we indulge millions of users each day with our technology.
What’s in it for you?
We’re a friendly, mission-driven bunch that values inclusion, learning and development, and transparency. Check out our benefits:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Un-capped commission
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 25 days holiday + public holidays
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
👪 10x Life Insurance up to £500k
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 Pension with matched employer contribution
🎒 £1,500 training and development budget each year
What’s important to us?
- We are all-in to supporting healthy hybrid and flexible working arrangements, we’ve made our HQ Southampton a great place to work. When you come to our HQ you’ll find fully stocked kitchens (amazing coffee), enough snacks to start a tuck shop, comfy spaces and we’re dog friendly!
- Our workforce is mostly International and remote, but we do our best to keep everyone connected, join our weekly exercise classes, lunch & learns, and other socials
- We plant a Great British Oak each time we have a new starter, so as Alliants grows, our forests grow, and our training and development budgets help you grow too.
Check these links:
- We work with amazing brands on exciting (but complex) projects
- You can also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor