Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Remote (Visits to Southampton and/or London)
Salary: £21,000 - £29,000 DOE
Alliant’s is a fast-paced software company delivering both consultancy services and SaaS products (AXP) to our clients. Our software is running in 46 countries and we have remote teams in the UK, Europe & the Americas.
This opportunity will be suitable for someone looking to start or progress their career in HR whilst gaining experience and exposure to various recruitment responsibilities.
To support the Business Support function with all associated HR & recruitment tasks, ensuring we have the right talent in the right place.
Assist with administrative tasks that help attract, retain and improve our candidate and employees' experience.
- In all activities required to define, attract and hire exceptional talent
- In general HR administration and HR support
- With candidate communications e.g arranging interviews, offer paperwork, feedback, etc.
- With facilities management and staff welfare
- In delivering our talent development strategy e.g. internships; graduate programs; apprenticeships; placement years, etc.
- In the management, maintenance, and automation of our resource systems e.g HiBob (HR system); Salesforce (time tracking system, resource planning); Team Tailor (ATS)
- Searching job boards; LinkedIn; other networking sites; other sources of candidates
- In maintaining our Alliants’ employer brand, through Social Media and our career site
- The Talent Lead to improve our recruitment and retention processes Including appraisals, salary reviews, and satisfaction surveys
- Assist in improving our candidate experience
If you’re passionate about delivering excellent service to people, please click apply below.