Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Remote (Visits to HQ Southampton OR London)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Join an established, experienced team of talented data engineers, developers, consultants and scientists to design and develop exciting, cutting edge solutions for some of the world’s leading brands.
At Alliants you will facilitate global brands in making technical decisions aiming to build tomorrow’s business intelligence and IT solutions. Lead technical development, construction, testing, deployment, along with definition and maintenance of Data Architectures. Lead presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proofs of concept, and pilots to meet large scale data platform implementation.
Technical Responsibilities include:
Collaborating with colleagues to
- Analyse data using SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and the latest Business Intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Looker)
- Build innovative and engaging reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools.
- Use Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) to analyse clients data and find insights.
- Use ETL tools (e.g. FiveTran) to extract and store data.
- Develop data insight reports in alignment with our clients business requirements
- Develop data set processes by using programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Deploy sophisticated scalable analytics programs
- Prepare data for predictive, prescriptive and descriptive modeling
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
- To deliver high quality output and translate client requirements into deliverables. Gather requirements, present potential solutions and then turn these into POCs/MVPs.
- Work closely with our clients internal stakeholders to ensure that POCs/MVPs are integrated and productionised to the agreed project deliverables.
- Demonstrable commercial experience with SQL (Postgres or SQL Server)
- Demonstrable commercial experience with Power BI
- Client engagement experience, from definition/requirements to POC/MVP, to integrated production
- Knowledge of other visualisation software (Tableau, Looker etc)
- Use of third party analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
Practical experience of:
- Azure & AWS Data Services
- Programming Languages (e.g Python)
- Data management & modeling
- Experience of working with large complex data sets
If interested please click apply and we will be in contact soon.
For more information on Alliants visit our website: https://www.alliants.com/